Right of withdrawal
Right of withdrawal for consumers
(A consumer is defined as any individual who concludes a legal transaction for purposes which cannot predominantly be attributed to his/her commercial or his/her self-employed professional activity).
Right of withdrawal
You have the right to cancel this contract within fourteen days without an explanation.
The revocation period is fourteen days from the day,
- you, or a third party other than the carrier designated by you, take possession of the goods, provided that you have ordered one or more goods in a single order and the order is or will be delivered in its entirety;
- you or a third party other than the carrier designated by you have taken possession of the last of the goods, provided that you have ordered several goods as part of a single order and that these are to be delivered separately;
- you or a third party other than the carrier designated by you have taken possession of the last partial consignment or unit, if you have ordered goods delivered in several partial consignments or units;
- you or a third party other than the carrier designated by you have taken possession of the first goods, provided that the goods are delivered as a regular delivery over a predetermined period of time.
In order to exercise your right of withdrawal, you must inform us (ineo Pharma GmbH, Formerweg 9, 47877 Willich, Phone: 49 (0) 2171-76478-25, FAX: 49 (0) 2154-8826282, e-mail address: email@example.com) of your decision to revoke this contract, by sending us an unequivocal declaration (e.g. a letter sent by post, a facsimile or e-mail). You may, to this end, use the sample withdrawal form provided; this is however not mandatory.
In order to comply with the revocation period, it is sufficient that you send the notification of the exercise of your right of revocation before the expiry of the revocation period.
Consequences of revocation
If you cancel this contract, we are required to reimburse the amount of all payments received from you, including delivery charges (with the exception of extra costs arising from your selection of a method of delivery deviating from the cheapest standard delivery offered by us) immediately and at the latest within fourteen days from the day on which we received notification of your cancellation of this contract. This reimbursement, will proceed via the same payment method used by you for the original transaction, unless otherwise expressly agreed with you; in no event will you be charged for this refund.
We reserve the right to refuse repayment until we have received the return of goods or until you have provided evidence that you have returned the goods, whichever occurs earlier.
You must return or hand over the goods to us immediately and in any case within fourteen days at the latest from the day on which you informed us of the cancellation of your contract. The time limit is deemed to be met when you dispatch the goods to us before the expiry of the fourteen-day period.
You shall bear the direct costs of returning the goods.
You shall be liable for any depreciation of the goods only if such depreciation is due to handling of the goods which is not necessary to examine their nature, properties and functionality.
Reasons for exclusion or expiration
The right of revocation does not apply to the following contracts
- the supply of goods which are not prefabricated and the manufacture of which is determined by the consumer's individual choice or intended use or which are clearly tailored to the consumer's personal needs;
- for the delivery of goods that can spoil quickly or whose expiration date would quickly be exceeded;
- the delivery of alcoholic beverages, the price of which was agreed at the time of entering into the contract, but which can be delivered no earlier than 30 days after entering into the contract and the current value of which is dependent on market fluctuations over which the supplier has no control;
- for the delivery of newspapers, periodicals or magazines with the exception of subscription contracts.
The right of revocation expires before maturity in the case of contracts
- for the delivery of sealed goods which, for health or hygiene reasons, are not suitable for return if their seal has been broken post delivery;
- for the delivery of goods if these have been irreversibly mixed with other goods after delivery because of their inherent characteristics;
- for the delivery of sound or video recordings or computer software in a sealed package if the seal has been broken post delivery.
Sample withdrawal form
(If you wish to cancel your contract, please fill out and return this form)
- To ineo Pharma GmbH, Formerweg 9, 47877 Willich, FAX: +49 (0) 2171-7534997, e-mail adress: firstname.lastname@example.org:
- I/we (*) herewith cancel the contract entered into by me/us (*) for the purchase of the following goods (*)/
the provision of the following service (*)
- Ordered on (*)/ received